Author Topic: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled  (Read 9452 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

super126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2014, 10:13:39 PM »
It looks great nice colour too. Not one of the last Aircooled models though.

Thanks, I meant last of the air cooled RHD 126's  ;D

super126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 10:31:41 PM »
A few more photos  :)








« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:05:59 PM by super126 »

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 11:47:47 PM »
It's a beauty, clean and lean!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

super126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 02:13:36 PM »
Thanks, I am very happy with it. I give it a bit of a clean up, I was very clean when I got it :) but I put 2 coats of wax on it & cleaned the glass. The paint is original & in very close to factory fresh condition & no paint work done to it over the years. Most cars have had some bit of paint work done to them over the years, its hard to find a 126 now with all the original paint on it.

This 126 also won a concours competition show about 2 years ago.

The screws holding the body trim down are just like day one :)












« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 02:37:43 PM by super126 »

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2014, 03:44:13 PM »
 So, so clean and I really like the colour too 8)

 Btw what Fiat is that in the background? I can work it out and it`s driving me crazy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:49:00 PM by 1973/126 »
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

super126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2014, 04:04:45 PM »
So, so clean and I really like the colour too8).

 Btw what Fiat is that in the background? I can work it out and it`s driving my crazy.

The fiat in the background is a 1981 131 Supermirafiori estate 1600 twin cam.

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2014, 04:51:08 PM »
 Wow a 131 estate, that is a rare beast :o. Was it on eBay few months ago? If it`s the same car, that was super clean too.
 Any pictures of both of them together?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:45:25 PM by 1973/126 »
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2014, 04:52:04 PM »
That is a super 126 and a rare find  :)
 I had an '81 Supermirfiori and it was great fun to drive . If I came home late from work I could do about 14 miles on small country lanes, headlights on and giving it some welly. Great performance and the only car I ever spun on a dry road  ;D

super126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 08:21:51 PM »
Wow a 131 estate, that is a rare beast :o. Was it on eBay few months ago? If it`s the same car, that was super clean too.
 Any pictures of both of them together?

It was on ebay a few months ago, I don't have a photo of the two of them together yet. Here are a few photos of the 131.










« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 08:32:24 PM by super126 »

super126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2014, 08:35:20 PM »
That is a super 126 and a rare find  :)
 I had an '81 Supermirfiori and it was great fun to drive . If I came home late from work I could do about 14 miles on small country lanes, headlights on and giving it some welly. Great performance and the only car I ever spun on a dry road  ;D

The 131's where a great driving car, even now there are still great to drive :)

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2014, 08:46:33 PM »
wow that looks spot on
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 06:10:18 PM »
Jealous, No not me, not at all.

 :cry: :-X   

OK yes I am !!!!  two really great cars. Whats next on the wish list?

super126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 08:50:22 PM »
Jealous, No not me, not at all.

 :cry: :-X   

OK yes I am !!!!  two really great cars. Whats next on the wish list?

No more cars for me am happy with what I have  :)

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 05:31:57 AM »
its that bambino from dublin? with 9k miles or less?

super126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 22
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 RHD Air Cooled
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 09:32:40 AM »
its that bambino from dublin? with 9k miles or less?

Thats the one :) It has 9017 miles on it.