0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
It looks great nice colour too. Not one of the last Aircooled models though.
So, so clean and I really like the colour too8). Btw what Fiat is that in the background? I can work it out and it`s driving my crazy.
Wow a 131 estate, that is a rare beast . Was it on eBay few months ago? If it`s the same car, that was super clean too. Any pictures of both of them together?
That is a super 126 and a rare find I had an '81 Supermirfiori and it was great fun to drive . If I came home late from work I could do about 14 miles on small country lanes, headlights on and giving it some welly. Great performance and the only car I ever spun on a dry road
Jealous, No not me, not at all. OK yes I am !!!! two really great cars. Whats next on the wish list?
its that bambino from dublin? with 9k miles or less?