Author Topic: If I had the spare cash..  (Read 7654 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 07:11:22 PM »
This just looks like an early DeVille from the magazines and brochures I have.
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 02:26:51 PM »
only one think-carpet is wrong... should be in pane??

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 03:13:14 PM »
It looks relatively original but there are some minor anomalies like the badge on the engine lid.  So tricky to judge from pictures, probably worth a view if serious about buying.  I wonder what it will go for?  Would be nice to see a £3K+ sale to start the 126 year with!   ;D
Every cloud has one...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 10:01:34 PM »
Thats awesome! Turquiose was an original colour, and it does look fairly original. It would need going over though, as the badge on the rear is wrong. It has either been replaced at some point with the wrong badge, or the car may have been restored etc.

I suspect there aren't many, if any original 126's left in that colour! Nice little gem for someone. Lets hope it ends up with someone in the club!

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 05:58:56 PM »
Wow! 28 bids and 10 bidders...looks like this could be one of the highest selling turquoise cars of all time!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 06:17:10 PM »
less than 30 mins to go. Lets see what it sells for! My guess is around £2600
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2014, 06:46:02 PM »
My guess is £2698...
Every cloud has one...

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2014, 06:47:02 PM »
haha psychic
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2014, 07:18:49 PM »
My guess is £2698...

When dose it arrive at Vitelli Towers :P
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 07:21:37 PM »
Not mine, young Pete, I was very tempted, someone got a bargain, it looked lovely! I'm saving my pennies for something else... ;D
Every cloud has one...

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2014, 07:39:13 PM »
 Finished quiet "cheap" compared to some other early cars advertised in recent years and £1000 below what the seller said his BIN price was :o

 Garry I`m saving up too :P.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2014, 07:49:24 PM »
Every cloud has one...

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2014, 08:58:05 PM »
 BV what are you buying in Italy? ;D
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: If I had the spare cash..
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2014, 09:31:33 PM »
http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/auto/teramo-annunci-martinsicuro/fiat-126-650-black-126/59749753

I wa hoping you would be tempted to buy it with your savings... ;D
Every cloud has one...