Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
If I had the spare cash..
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: If I had the spare cash.. (Read 7650 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
popik81
Super Member
Posts: 796
Karma: 2
Re: If I had the spare cash..
«
Reply #15 on:
January 11, 2014, 10:55:32 PM »
Quote from: Bar Vitelli on January 11, 2014, 06:46:02 PM
My guess is £2698...
You have new car ?? :>
Logged
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: If I had the spare cash..
«
Reply #16 on:
January 11, 2014, 11:10:11 PM »
Not me, Popik, but someone has got lucky!
Logged
Every cloud has one...
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: If I had the spare cash..
«
Reply #17 on:
January 12, 2014, 02:27:17 PM »
How strange, it's back up for sale.....
Logged
Every cloud has one...
DeVilleChris
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 1217
Karma: 7
Re: If I had the spare cash..
«
Reply #18 on:
January 12, 2014, 06:07:37 PM »
Maybe it didn't reach the reserve?
Logged
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo
DeVilleChris
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 1217
Karma: 7
Re: If I had the spare cash..
«
Reply #19 on:
July 08, 2014, 10:43:21 PM »
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/FIAT-RANGE-brochure-1974-75-126-127-128-inc-Rally-SL-124-132-130-Saloon-Coupe-/221477190469?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item339111bb45
I just found this, im sure its the same reg but cant find any pictures.
did anyone save any?
Logged
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo
1973/126
Super Member
Posts: 1753
Karma: 23
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: If I had the spare cash..
«
Reply #20 on:
July 15, 2014, 02:16:26 PM »
I think that one was an N reg.
Logged
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
If I had the spare cash..