Author Topic: Search mode: Fiat 126 RHD - great condition  (Read 12830 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 02:11:28 PM »
Just spotted a Fiat 126 Red in downtown Giardini Naxos. Totally original, what a beauty! I've seen pictures before in books but they do not do this model justice. Red carpet, red dash, red stripe in the seat...I need to get saving!
Every cloud has one...

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2014, 02:21:06 PM »
 Garry where are the pictures? Only believe it if I see it :P
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2014, 09:39:45 PM »
Just spotted a Fiat 126 Red in downtown Giardini Naxos. Totally original, what a beauty! I've seen pictures before in books but they do not do this model justice. Red carpet, red dash, red stripe in the seat...I need to get saving!
It could be Red of course  ;D ;D ;D
Have You any photos??

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2014, 12:06:17 PM »
I've sent Ladislav some pictures so hopefully he will upload them! It's the least he can do after making me walk 4 miles in 35c to get some digital pictures! It's beautiful but far too Rusty for you Delmut! 100% original though and shows why it's worth searching for one of these cars to buy!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 10:04:50 PM »
Ladisislav's struggling to upload so here's a link to my Facebook page which may work.

That said I've just sunk a bottle of Barberesco so who knows!  ;D

https://www.facebook.com/fiat126.silver
Every cloud has one...

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 08:52:11 AM »
Quote from: Bar Vitelli
It's beautiful but far too Rusty for you Delmut! 100% original though and shows why it's worth searching for one of these cars to buy!  ;D
Yes, It is too rusty. I have to find Red as good as my Silver ;)

Your Red:





Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2014, 08:55:04 AM »
Thanks for loading, Delmut. It's definitely too rusty but the interior is mint and shows how nice it would be to have one of these cars.  The search continues!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2014, 09:07:43 AM »
Thanks for loading, Delmut. It's definitely too rusty but the interior is mint and shows how nice it would be to have one of these cars.  The search continues!  ;D
I wanted to buy this one:


but there was no headrests. I think it's a big problem to buy only Red's headrests :(

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2014, 09:23:23 AM »
Maybe, I have seen red seats for sale on ebay Italy and I think I remember a forum member on here saying that he had a seat from a Red in his shed.  I love all the 126s but the Special Editions are extra nice!  8)
Every cloud has one...

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2014, 12:07:55 AM »
So, I have to change my plans :/

I wanted DeVille RHD, but it's difficult to find that car :( so I will be happy to find Personal RHD or BIS RHD in great condition ;)

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Every cloud has one...

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 RHD - great condition
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 08:50:58 PM »
It's an auction, will probably go for less than it is worth, 8th 0ctober...
Every cloud has one...

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 RHD - great condition
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 06:48:39 PM »
It could be also normal Fiat 126 FL like this one, of course RHD ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 09:32:09 PM by Pete126 »

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 RHD - great condition
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2014, 07:41:38 PM »
If you are in Poland why do you want a RHD car?

(I am in England and may have found a LHD car to buy!)  ;D
Every cloud has one...