Author Topic: Search mode: Fiat 126 RHD - great condition  (Read 12833 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Search mode: Fiat 126 RHD - great condition
« on: November 22, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »
Hello,
I want to buy my next 126.
I have to find it in GB because I want RHD DeVille with full P4 packet ;)

Car condition should be very, very good.

Does someone know any car??

EDIT: So, I have to change my plans :(

I wanted DeVille RHD, but it's difficult to find that car :( so I will be happy to find Personal RHD or BIS RHD in great condition ;)


« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 09:31:27 PM by Pete126 »

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 06:20:14 PM »
I wish you good luck! :)
I have a DeVille and a few other members do. unfortunately for you Tom just sold his DeVille.

1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 08:21:50 PM »
I wish you good luck! :)
I have a DeVille and a few other members do. unfortunately for you Tom just sold his DeVille.


I saw an advertisement. I registered too late :(

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 10:32:17 AM »
Was a lovely car too  ;D

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 09:35:19 AM »
Still searching :(

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 10:25:01 PM »
Still wanted

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 09:28:43 AM »
Still wanted DeVille...
Mostly: Black or Brown

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 04:53:42 PM »
Still wanted DeVille...
Mostly: Black or Brown
... and still ;)

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Delmut

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 0
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 06:03:16 PM »
THX ;)
I saw this advertisment but the car is poor.
I'am searching sth much more better ;)

andyzeetec

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 533
  • Karma: 5
  • 126 BIS
  • Location: East Sussex, Uk
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 08:33:19 PM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Cars-/121402886000?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c442d0770

Wow  :o, look at the other cars he has for sale and there's more to be listed too.

Like the mk1 Ford transit, there is also a fiat127
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 08:35:18 PM by andyzeetec »

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 10:22:09 PM »
You will be very Lucky Delmut
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 11:51:14 AM »
Not many good ones around now. Maybe get one and restore it?
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 04:32:26 PM »
Your white one would have been a good one, Tom...  ;D

Saw a beautiful 1973 car today in white, it was so nice I nearly cried...would have been a long drive home though!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Search mode: Fiat 126 DeVille
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 05:14:42 PM »
and the fact it would have been LHD?  :P
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo