Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Is it wrong...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Is it wrong... (Read 3054 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Is it wrong...
«
on:
November 14, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »
...that I want one of these?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1974-Fiat-126-City-Car-Michelotti-Factory-Photo-/370529078090?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5645410b4a
...and was there really a Fiat 126 model like this?
Logged
Every cloud has one...
ciaoflyer
Super Member
Posts: 1325
Karma: 3
Re: Is it wrong...
«
Reply #1 on:
November 14, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »
I want one too!
Logged
Ciao4Now
Amateb8
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2148
Karma: 8
Location: London
Re: Is it wrong...
«
Reply #2 on:
November 14, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »
There are some forum members who modify their 126s to look like miniature pickup trucks, buggies, trikes and/or off roaders. Why not convert the bodyshell to look like this lovely city car.
Logged
Hazey-n-Marc
Super Member
Posts: 2282
Karma: 10
It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Is it wrong...
«
Reply #3 on:
November 14, 2011, 10:11:28 PM »
Looks like the stunted offspring of a Mk 1 Renault Espace and a renault 5!!
I want one!!
Logged
https://www.facebook.com/marc.coker
http://www.flickr.com/photos/98903134@N05/
1973/126
Super Member
Posts: 1753
Karma: 23
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Is it wrong...
«
Reply #4 on:
November 15, 2011, 08:13:07 AM »
Here is a bit more info and few more pics.
http://www.carstyling.ru/en/car/1976_fiat_city_car/
I`ve got no idea how many they made, but I can imagine if one come up for sale it would be hugely expensive.
Logged
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126
Abiella
Super Member
Posts: 202
Karma: 0
♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! â—•â—•â—◄►♥◄►â—•â—•â—
Re: Is it wrong...
«
Reply #5 on:
November 15, 2011, 09:10:53 PM »
WOW! what a little Beast!
I want one too!
How can we have one?.... I don't understand all these horrible looking new designs that come out for thousands and thousands of pounds and people lap them up. I think design is awful these days - no character.
Love the Michelotti with the same orange paint as my 126!
Logged
I drive on Button Moon...
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: Is it wrong...
«
Reply #6 on:
November 20, 2011, 04:00:57 AM »
http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/auto/avellino-annunci-avellino/auto-d-epoca/10162743
If the Michelotti's not available then this would be nice (at a different price!)
Logged
Every cloud has one...
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Is it wrong...