Author Topic: Is it wrong...  (Read 3053 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Is it wrong...
« on: November 14, 2011, 12:39:29 PM »
Every cloud has one...

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Is it wrong...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »
I want one too! :D
Ciao4Now

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Is it wrong...
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »
There are some forum members who modify their 126s to look like miniature pickup trucks, buggies, trikes and/or off roaders. Why not convert the bodyshell to look like this lovely city car.

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Is it wrong...
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 10:11:28 PM »
Looks like the stunted offspring of a Mk 1 Renault Espace and a renault 5!!
I want one!!

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Is it wrong...
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 08:13:07 AM »
 Here is a bit more info and few more pics.
 http://www.carstyling.ru/en/car/1976_fiat_city_car/
 I`ve got no idea how many they made, but I can imagine if one come up for sale it would be hugely expensive.
 
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: Is it wrong...
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 09:10:53 PM »
WOW! what a little Beast!
I want one too! :D
How can we have one?.... I don't understand all these horrible looking new designs that come out for thousands and thousands of pounds and people lap them up. I think design is awful these days - no character.
Love the Michelotti with the same orange paint as my 126!
I drive on Button Moon...

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Is it wrong...
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 04:00:57 AM »
http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/auto/avellino-annunci-avellino/auto-d-epoca/10162743

If the Michelotti's not available then this would be nice (at a different price!)
Every cloud has one...