Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
I think the price on this one is a bit steep
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: I think the price on this one is a bit steep (Read 2539 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Aaron
Super Member
Posts: 232
Karma: 0
I think the price on this one is a bit steep
«
on:
April 28, 2011, 05:45:56 AM »
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Classic-Unique-Cars/Vintage-Classic-Cars/AdNumber=TP004391271?AdOnTop=
Logged
skelz
Super Member
Posts: 183
Karma: 0
Re: I think the price on this one is a bit steep
«
Reply #1 on:
April 28, 2011, 09:09:36 AM »
Tell him he is dreaming !!
Logged
Allan
Super Member
Posts: 226
Karma: 1
Re: I think the price on this one is a bit steep
«
Reply #2 on:
April 29, 2011, 03:20:17 AM »
We've all seen "The Castle"
Logged
skelz
Super Member
Posts: 183
Karma: 0
Re: I think the price on this one is a bit steep
«
Reply #3 on:
April 30, 2011, 12:11:46 AM »
Here is another that is over priced..
http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?N=1216+1282+4294961893&keywords=&Nne=15
Its been for sale for about 12months I think
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
I think the price on this one is a bit steep