Author Topic: I think the price on this one is a bit steep  (Read 2537 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


skelz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 183
  • Karma: 0
Re: I think the price on this one is a bit steep
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 09:09:36 AM »
Tell him he is dreaming !!

Allan

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 226
  • Karma: 1
Re: I think the price on this one is a bit steep
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 03:20:17 AM »
We've all seen "The Castle"

skelz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 183
  • Karma: 0
Re: I think the price on this one is a bit steep
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 12:11:46 AM »
Here is another that is over priced..
http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/results.aspx?N=1216+1282+4294961893&keywords=&Nne=15

Its been for sale for about 12months I think