I agree, I don't buy into the sentiment of bad Polish workmanship.
I have been helping a buddy with a 900E camper (crazy little camper)
Lovingly restored...however this year a piece about 10 inches by 10 inches fell out the rear wheel arch during it's MOT.
The piece is mostly filler and that aluminium gauze stuff. Closer inspection revealed the sills and lower doors are exactly the same!
Considering the 900E is not a whole lot older than the 126, my 126 had far fewer holes in it and was made in...... [-/
When I was looking for a 126 I decided I'd prefer a right hand drive, not 100% necessary but thats what I thought I wanted at the time, and did not want to get involved with registering.
I think anyone getting annoyed with unregistered cars coming into the country has to ask themselves 'surely a bit of research into the matter would highlight the issues?' therefore persons buying these cars have themselves to blame for not researching the issue.
Frankly, ranting at 'Poles' doesn't help the issue, thats my opinion, however a warning is a fine thing to do on a forum which we hope all potentian 126 owners will frequent.
If there is a market it will be filled like all the ex-Zimbabwean E type Jag's all ended-up in UK or in Australia.
You guys are all my mates so let's quit this discussion and move-on to the normal 126 madness
