hey bloody presto , i now have a spark , and kerrrrpowww its also a runner ... yipeeeeee
i cannot tell you how happy and pleased i am, that finally i have given the little fiat 500l life with all your help and i am so so gratful .....
what i did to get it going was : retook the points out and this time made sure that i put them under the insulater washer to avoid them touching the disbuter body .
then, i looked at my other fiat 500 and worked out the sequence and washers for the condensor and the lt lead from the coil ...
then i cranked the little beasty over and woopieee ..... lots of smoke. but then carlmed down ....
put it into first and drove forward .. then reverse and drove backwords .. so it has drive also .....
The car doesnt tick over without a little choke.. how can i rectify this please?
like i said im well happy ........
HEY I BROUGHT SOME CHAMPION J8 SPARK PLUGS FROM EBAY . THAT I WAS TOLD WOULD FIT MY FIAT 500 ... ALTHOUGH THEY SEEM TOO SMALL THAN THE ONES IN

? CAN ANYONE OFFER ME ANY HELP ON THEM....
ONCE AND FOR ALL THOUGH THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT .... I KNOW I MUST SEEM THICK TO YOU. AND FOR THAT IM SORRY ... BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOUVE SAVED A LITTLE FIAT 500L FROM BEING SCRAPPED OR BROKE FOR SPARES .....AND FOR THAT IM GRATEFUL ...
ALL THE BEST
RICHARD