Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Pete126 on August 25, 2013, 02:20:05 PM

Title: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on August 25, 2013, 02:20:05 PM
(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/1521255_10151913769551378_667948887_n.jpg)

Retro Rides Gathering 2014 is taking place at Shelsley Walsh in Worcestershire, Post code : WR6 6RP

Date : Sunday 31st August

What to expect : The usual first rate show from the Retro Rides team, guest cars to blow your mind (and your ear drums occasionally), club stands as far as the eye can see, retro parking for all those cool enough to turn up in their retros, RWYB hillclimb for those that want to have a go at one of the most intense hillclimbs in the country.

What do you pay for this? Well if you are camping the weekend ticket is £30, if you are coming on the day entry is £10, or if you book in advance it is only £7.50

Why should you come? It really is very very good. This year we'll be blowing your minds with our guest cars for a start, then there is the range of clubs, the diversity of the show, the lovely venue, the historic lovely venue even, the lunatics heading up the hill, trade stands, chilled atmosphere, good times, just pure good times.

Can I book a club stand? YES here : http://retroridesgathering.com/club-stands/

http://www.retroridesgathering.com for a nice count down, and later in the year pictures of our guest cars and more info on everything.

Tell your friends, it is going to be proper good.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: Darrell on August 27, 2013, 09:42:58 AM
This is a no-brainer.
Every year it just gets better and better with the same smiles and fun.

Count me in  :good:
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: Wagoneer on November 24, 2013, 08:01:50 PM
A Retro Rides event, at Prescott, access to the hill? Count me in. *




*is there any chance of me completing my car by then?
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: thepuddlejumper on November 25, 2013, 01:27:25 PM
Count me in, hope to a 126 or 500 if all goes well with the retorations.

Ralph
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: jonny126 on November 30, 2013, 03:13:31 PM
It'd be mentally amaze-balls if I could get the fiat sorted for this one. I think I'll be hard pressed though! Either way I'll be going. Its always brilliant!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: DeVilleChris on November 30, 2013, 04:25:40 PM
Will be there!

Hopefully in 2 126's too!

Chris
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: Lina on December 20, 2013, 11:00:22 PM
Oh yes.  My name's mud if I don't make this one! ;-)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: Kent126 on January 26, 2014, 01:17:46 AM
My 126 should be on the road by then! :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: Kent126 on February 02, 2014, 05:45:18 PM
WEEKEND TICKETS NOW ON SALE!!!!!

I'm officially the third person to have bought a ticket. Which means I'm getting some retro ride freebies! :-)

Get your tickets now before they run out!

Tom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Prescott Hill - GL52 9RD - August 15-16-17th
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on February 02, 2014, 05:47:29 PM
Just got me a weekend ticket  :)
Now where did I put that tent  ::) ?
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on February 02, 2014, 06:32:52 PM
Got my ticket! :D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on February 02, 2014, 06:39:56 PM
Please Note the Change of Venue

Retro Rides Gathering 2014 is taking place at Shelsley Walsh in Worcestershire WR6 6RP

Date : Friday 29th - 30th - 31st August
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on February 02, 2014, 06:53:08 PM

Not at Prescott ?

Shelsley is just down the road from me I'll be there

 :yahoo:
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on February 02, 2014, 07:25:35 PM
(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/0641726c-9500-47ef-97aa-197b5424d6cf.png)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Kent126 on February 02, 2014, 07:28:46 PM
Yeah, I had to sell mine last year as work screwed me over. Easy to sell on, but they run out quickly!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Kent126 on February 04, 2014, 08:53:13 PM
One third of the weekend camping tickets have been sold already only 48 hours in. People need to hurry and book their tickets. Seems popular this year!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on February 04, 2014, 10:41:59 PM
Just to backup what Kent126 wrote. You need to book your weekend tickets Now! by the end of the month they may all be gone the way things are going, As i mentioned if you can't make it or something crops up, you can always sell your tickets and get your money back, but you need to buy them in the first place ;)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: 1973/126 on February 05, 2014, 08:00:41 AM
 I bought our weekend tickets last night. Looking forward to this, it will be nice to go to a new venue.
 
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Kent126 on February 05, 2014, 09:39:57 AM
Shelsley Walsh was on Top Gear on Sunday. The hill climb looks wicked!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Darrell on February 05, 2014, 09:47:07 AM
Tickets done  :o

Expect that crazy African and his gorgeous wife this year again  ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on February 05, 2014, 07:29:10 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhoJ7Vmiqng[/youtube]
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Lina on February 06, 2014, 09:58:16 AM
Two weekend tickets now booked plus a free under-16 ;-)

Can be pretty sure I won't be in the 126 since a) it's death after last years RR and b) it'll be stripped down in bits being restored!!

I will, however, be in my Lada...  ;D

Lina
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on February 18, 2014, 08:11:06 PM
NEWS FLASH


  Black Sheep available on draught  :o
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on February 18, 2014, 10:06:12 PM
Ticket bought:
I will bring a fiat this year  :D :D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on February 18, 2014, 10:13:30 PM
Ticket bought:
I will bring a fiat this year  :D :D

That's great Michael, Don't forget the anchor for the airbed ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Kent126 on February 19, 2014, 06:45:22 PM
You never know, my 126 could be on the road by then, if not I shall have to bring the Skoda :-/


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on February 19, 2014, 07:16:31 PM
BOOooOOOoM! A little teaser/trailer/thing for Retro Rides Gathering 2014, tell your friends. http://vimeo.com/86767324

Nearly 450 club cars booked in, and we've had club booking open for less than a month. It is going to be extraordinary.

You need to get your weekend tickets NOW, Don't leave it too late to avoid disappointment :thumbup
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on March 01, 2014, 08:10:31 PM
A couple of exciting things to tell you about today. Firstly Retro Rides Gathering 2014 will be in Association with Retropower purveyors of outstanding modified classic builds and a rather lovely group of people, show them some love here [HERE] (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Retropower/153713944678895)

This is one of Retropowers cars:

(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j42/doubledecka/126_Blackbird/2011_02250007.jpg)

Build Thread [HERE] (http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=5582.0)

The other thing you need to know is that we're at about 150 camping/weekend tickets available, when they are gone they are gone folks. We're also at nearly 700 club car already, less than a month since we launched. Exciting times all round.

Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: smallcox on March 13, 2014, 04:32:01 PM
Hi Guys,

Tickets booked and the wife is going to keep an eye on me, hopefully the car will make it this year or it goes for scrap.

see you all there,,,,,,,Smallcox
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on March 27, 2014, 11:08:50 PM
There are 25 weekend spaces left. When they are gone they are gone
There are 25 weekend spaces left. When they are gone they are gone
There are 25 weekend spaces left. When they are gone they are gone
There are 25 weekend spaces left. When they are gone they are gone
There are 25 weekend spaces left. When they are gone they are gone
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: charliebrown on March 28, 2014, 09:28:12 PM
I know I am thick, but how do I buy tickets?  :o
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on March 28, 2014, 09:40:01 PM
Hi Charliebrown, Just click the box in my signature below ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: charliebrown on March 28, 2014, 09:45:08 PM
Cheers Pete

Trouble is it says only 1 left  :o

 :$ Looks like i was too late  :(
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on March 28, 2014, 09:52:12 PM
Try booking it you may be lucky :thumbup
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: charliebrown on March 28, 2014, 10:00:02 PM
Alas it only lets me book 1.

I have emailed David to see if he has 2 left!!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on March 28, 2014, 10:01:40 PM
That was the next option :D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: charliebrown on March 28, 2014, 10:08:51 PM
Fingers crossed ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Bar Vitelli on March 29, 2014, 10:15:09 AM
Fingers are crossed, we definitely need you and your car there, it would be great to see a Brown in real life!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: charliebrown on March 29, 2014, 10:19:57 PM
Yeah just made it - got the last 2 tickets  ;D
Fingers crossed for good weather!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on March 30, 2014, 12:25:00 AM
That's Great news, Its gonna be scorching but it doesn't matter I got a big tent that we all can fit in ;D its a great weekend and get together

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/c10438ac.jpg)

So who has bought weekend tickets? and who is coming on Sunday so i can adjust he numbers on our club stand ;) (copy and paste the list)

1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: skoda_norman on March 30, 2014, 04:18:09 AM
I'll be there, but I can't say my Fiat will be. I'm heading up the Skoda Owners Club stand so I'll no doubt see y'all throughout the weekend. :)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on March 30, 2014, 11:06:37 AM
I'll be there on the stand  :P  i'll be there Sunday  

1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on March 30, 2014, 02:30:08 PM
1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: 1973/126 on March 31, 2014, 09:29:04 AM
 We`ve got a weekend ticket and will be in a classic Fiat of some sort, but doesn`t look like it`s going to be a 126 this year.
Title: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Kent126 on April 20, 2014, 10:45:00 PM
I will be going :-)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Amateb8 on May 13, 2014, 08:57:48 PM
Count me in!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on May 14, 2014, 01:30:24 PM
1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: chad123 on May 18, 2014, 09:54:03 PM
1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 biz
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: chad123 on May 18, 2014, 09:59:48 PM
I will be there sunday
 
1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 bis
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on May 20, 2014, 01:12:53 PM
Retro rides getting busy!  :o
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Ministig on June 08, 2014, 05:01:19 PM
I will be there sunday
 
1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 bis
10. Ministig
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Kent126 on June 08, 2014, 11:08:43 PM
In coming, although not in a fiat .

1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 bis
10. Ministig
11. Kent 126


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: 1973/126 on June 16, 2014, 09:45:48 PM
 Unfortunately we won`t be able to make this years RR after all due to other commitments :(. It means we have two spare weekend tickets for sale. If anyone on here is interested in them just let me know.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: 1973/126 on June 26, 2014, 10:24:33 AM
 One of the weekend tickets is now sold to a forum member, so there is one more left.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Darrell on June 27, 2014, 01:26:19 PM
Time to start winding-up to this  ;D

I will bring a barbeque (gas) no cooking under gazebos - past experience tells us no.

Now the list of stuff we are going to needs is..

A gazebo
Bring a chair or sit on your 126 seat  :P
Dancing girls
Beer
a band

But seriously there is no point everyone taking the same thing  ::)

I'm tow framing again this year, inflation has not been kind on the household income to splash-out on tax etc  :cry:

Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Lina on July 09, 2014, 02:44:38 PM
Hey folks!!

Just panicked that I hadn't booked the tickets, but I said here I did, so will chase RR for confirmation (none in my email inbox!)

If we did indeed book tickets:
1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 bis
10. Ministig
11. Kent 126
12. Lina, Andrew and Oz

And we'll bring a gazebo.  I'm afraid the dancing girls are busy and the band has already been booked :-( but should have my subwoofer in the Lada, so bring an iPod!!  :P
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Lina on July 09, 2014, 03:34:45 PM
RR have confirmed - yes I did book tickets, and yes, that was a senior moment  ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on July 09, 2014, 07:57:45 PM
RR have confirmed - yes I did book tickets, and yes, that was a senior moment  ;D

Talking about senior moments, can't you remember the 20 quid you borrowed from me when you came up to Yorkshire :P

You are  displaying your Lada on our stand aren't you?
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Lina on July 10, 2014, 11:39:33 AM
Sh*t, did I???  Pay you back at RR... if I remember  ;)

Will I be allowed to put the Lada on the stand??  It may take up a bit of room, but if I can, I'll print out a sign saying '126 in disguise'  ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on July 10, 2014, 10:15:50 PM
Of course you can display the exquisite Lada on our stand, Michael can also park his 500 on our stand. If any other Eastern European cars want to join us, let me know so i can allocate space on the stand Sunday 31st August ;D   
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wojtix on July 22, 2014, 07:09:32 PM
I would like to join to us and meet with you. I bought ticket just at moment, so one men from Poland should be there on Sunday. I hope that I will come to your place.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on July 22, 2014, 11:51:55 PM
No Problem Wojtix,

It will be good to meet up with everyone :)

1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 bis
10. Ministig
11. Kent 126
12. Lina, Andrew and Oz
13. Wojtix

If anyone is thinking of coming, Buy your ticket in advance you save £2.50 per ticket (£7.50) Its £10.00 on the day and won't be able to park on the Stand. If you want to put your car on the 126 stand, Buy your Ticket First, then PM me, The closing date for entries is the 31st of July, See you there Pete.

Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: chad123 on July 23, 2014, 07:48:13 AM
Pete ive managed to get a camping ticket(thanks  ;D 1973/126) so i will be there both days chad
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on July 23, 2014, 01:27:54 PM
OK so the event is getting closer and it looks like this is going to be the biggest and best 126 gathering to date  :)
Knowing from the past that there are always people that want a weekend ticket but missed out I bought a spare ticket  ;D
I am not looking to make any money on it above face value so if interested pm me and it will be great if it will get another club member there with or without car to join the throng.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on July 23, 2014, 07:24:36 PM
Pete ive managed to get a camping ticket(thanks  ;D 1973/126) so i will be there both days chad

That's great news, TBH the Friday and Saturday are the best days when everyone chills out. we can all have a few beers with raw :$ Sorry I meant rare or overcooked burgers and sausages :P
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on July 28, 2014, 08:30:47 PM
Last call, Anyone else want to display on our stand? Need to know by tomorrow ;)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Darrell on July 29, 2014, 01:02:55 PM
Yes I should be able to go on stand  ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: max on July 30, 2014, 06:21:50 PM
Hi Pete,

We are planning on coming along, for just the day, on the Sunday.

Thanks

Max
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on July 30, 2014, 07:27:41 PM
Hi Pete,

We are planning on coming along, for just the day, on the Sunday.

Thanks

Max


No Problem Max, I've added you to the list ;D

1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 bis
10. Ministig
11. Kent 126
12. Lina, Andrew and Oz
13. Wojtix
14. Max
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: smallcox on July 31, 2014, 07:34:27 PM
Hi Guys,

This is going to be a great meet up, and I for one look forward to the beers Darrells supplying all night for every one "cheers mate" :D.

Just one problem I had a couple of weeks ago, you know how boys will be boys well the little yellow fiat meet with a tree and is very poorly due to leaving the duel carrageway backwards at 50mph. But hopefully we will be there and did I mention Darrells bringing the beers :D

See you all there. PS I was going on the Friday if anyone wishes to join a convoy. PM me

Smallcox
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on July 31, 2014, 07:38:41 PM
:O are you ok?

How is the car?
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: smallcox on August 01, 2014, 09:08:51 PM
No worries just loads of bent metal, will rise to run again. ;)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on August 02, 2014, 06:47:14 AM


See you all there. PS I was going on the Friday if anyone wishes to join a convoy. PM me




I am going on Friday , what time are you going ?
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 02, 2014, 12:23:05 PM
hehe good to hear! any pictures of the devastation?  :P
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on August 06, 2014, 01:32:10 PM
Weekend tickets arrived today  :D
As I mentioned before I have a spare one which I have only advertised here and not looking for a profit. So if nobody goes for it in the next week or two I will sell it on elsewhere as I hear the demand is there and I do not want to loose the £30   :)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: poxxxy on August 08, 2014, 12:04:31 AM
Hmmm... now i'm tempted to have that ticket Rusty... Haven't camped without the missus in 8 years though lol.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on August 08, 2014, 07:50:54 AM
I am afraid that the ticket sold to a forum member very quickly after I last mentioned it  :)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: poxxxy on August 08, 2014, 11:31:26 AM
AHhh nevermind! :). Thought as much hehe.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: chad123 on August 09, 2014, 06:07:22 PM
AHhh nevermind! :). Thought as much hehe.
try contacting 1973/126 his post is about page 2/3 I had a  ticket of him and he had 1  left
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on August 09, 2014, 06:18:46 PM
AHhh nevermind! :). Thought as much hehe.
try contacting 1973/126 his post is about page 2/3 I had a  ticket of him and he had 1  left

Sorry I got that spare ticket for a mate of mine :( Your not that far away come down on Sunday and meet some of the gang :thumbup
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on August 09, 2014, 06:57:18 PM

Been for a little trial run to shielsly hill climb, a round trip of 26 miles without a problem lots of happy faces driving past looking at it, that's the furthest my car has been for 7 years

Really happy  :P
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: poxxxy on August 10, 2014, 03:48:44 PM
Haha awesome wsmitwil :), I'll probably try head down on the sunday... if i'm not working on the fiat!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on August 14, 2014, 07:01:34 PM
If anybody going to the meeting needs any 126 parts this is a good opportunity for a swap/meet as you can cut out postage costs so plan ahead   :)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on August 15, 2014, 06:22:05 PM

I might bring box of things if anyone wants anything

On another note has anyone on here received their day tickets for retro rides yet
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on August 15, 2014, 07:50:21 PM
Don't no Will but i have asked the question, I've sent yours and Wojtix club stand passes out today ;)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on August 15, 2014, 08:20:54 PM

Cheers Pete  :P

Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wojtix on August 15, 2014, 09:29:15 PM
I hope next week Retro Rides will send tickets. When I bought the ticket was written that after 16-18 August.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: poxxxy on August 15, 2014, 10:58:23 PM
Does anyone have any gearbox mount bushes for a bis by anychance? :D.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wojtix on August 16, 2014, 02:59:59 PM
Today I received club stand pass. Thanks Pete.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on August 16, 2014, 05:06:06 PM
Does anyone have any gearbox mount bushes for a bis by anychance? :D.

Unfortunately I don't sorry  :(

Also received my club stand pass today, cheers Pete
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on August 16, 2014, 08:41:55 PM
I have a few more stand passes to send out the rest i will give out when we all get merry on Friday and Saturday :P

Must get me one of these ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: andyzeetec on August 16, 2014, 09:39:33 PM
I have a few more stand passes to send out the rest i will give out when we all get merry on Friday and Saturday :P

Must get me one of these ;D

Thats great, lovin it. :beer: :beer:
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Kent126 on August 17, 2014, 08:05:28 PM
Hi guys, once again I have to pull out at last minute due to work and the NATO 2014 conference.

I have sold my weekend ticket to Rob Norman who will hopefully come and say hello!

At least my 74' will be finished next year.....
Tom



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on August 18, 2014, 12:43:17 AM
Hi guys, once again I have to pull out at last minute due to work and the NATO 2014 conference.

I have sold my weekend ticket to Rob Norman who will hopefully come and say hello!

At least my 74' will be finished next year.....
Tom



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Sorry to here that Tom :( When we next see you you'll have grown a few inches ;D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on August 18, 2014, 12:50:50 AM
On another note has anyone on here received their day tickets for retro rides yet

Hi Wil, I asked the question this is the answer

(Quote)
Most of the day tickets have been posted out... if you ordered in the last week they wouldn't have been posted yet.(Quote)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wojtix on August 18, 2014, 09:02:42 PM
If anybody going to the meeting needs any 126 parts this is a good opportunity for a swap/meet as you can cut out postage costs so plan ahead   :)
I'm looking oryginal rubber floor mats to my deville. Exactly for RHD. I need for English version. I didn't see on Ebay, because there are only standard mats, not for Fiat 126. In Poland I didn't have this problem. They are universally available. Does somebody have for sale?
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on August 20, 2014, 07:15:58 AM
On another note has anyone on here received their day tickets for retro rides yet

Hi Wil, I asked the question this is the answer

(Quote)
Most of the day tickets have been posted out... if you ordered in the last week they wouldn't have been posted yet.(Quote)

Cheers Pete, got my tickets yesterday I can relax now :P
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Darrell on August 20, 2014, 10:22:48 AM
Rumours of beer...they are rumours but I am sure there will be plenty beer about. 8)

I think my brave little bug will be in attendance however she's not going on her own. She's got a big German girl to pull her there, sneaking suspicion...I have a problem with my err the bug's head.

Anyhow that has never been an excuse not to be there or have the bug there so see you all there, 14! my god if 14 fiats arrive it will be epic!

Taking my chilli sauces and barbeque.  :P

3 legged races Saturday evening followed by can on head races and a talk by Smallcox about trees  :P

Is going to be good!!!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: chad123 on August 20, 2014, 05:51:56 PM
Iam after some biz gearbox mounts if anyone has them
Ta,chad
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Lina on August 21, 2014, 10:39:18 AM
Hey all,

TOTALLY looking forward to this - been a tough year and RR is always a great weekend, can't wait!!

We're coming in the Lada and Andrew will be chugging along in the motorhome (1989, so still retro!!), hoping to leave Friday early afternoon, so will message Smallcox about a convoy.  As the motorhome is a bit bigger than a regular car, we're going to aim to camp around the edges rather than centre of the field as we've done before, so whoever gets to the campsite first, can you aim for a spot at the edge please??  (That's probably Rusty and/or Pete  ;D)

I'm going to try to print out some photos of the 126's progress so far in its restoration - I can at least display them in a folder on the Lada on the club 126 stand!!

If anyone this side of the country wants something big transported to RR, drop it round next week and we'll bring it.

Lina
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: chad123 on August 21, 2014, 07:37:02 PM
Iam traveling from the cheshire area friday, if anyone wants to convoy up to r,r
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: poxxxy on August 22, 2014, 02:48:07 AM
If I'm very lucky and manage to get an order in from axle delivered within the week there's a small chance I could take the 126 up still if I can get her in for an MOT :).
Title: Re:
Post by: skoda_norman on August 22, 2014, 02:18:10 PM
I have a weekend ticket if anyone wants it?
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on August 24, 2014, 05:59:25 PM

Few bits for sale, could bring to retro rides

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201149078688?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201156115547?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I also have a few air cooled engine parts 650cc or 600cc

Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on August 28, 2014, 03:10:57 PM
I will be there on Saturday morning. I can't make friday night.  :(
Title: Re:
Post by: charliebrown on August 28, 2014, 07:03:47 PM
I have a weekend ticket if anyone wants it?

I would be very keen on ticket!  My mates son asked if he could come along with us!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: skoda_norman on August 28, 2014, 10:51:17 PM
Replied to your message :)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Amateb8 on August 31, 2014, 09:24:19 AM
Unfortunately, the car turns, but wouldn't start! In other words, it starts no problem, but it would not fire up. Left it for an hour or so, but it would still would not start.

Could it be lack of use? I just renewed my classic car insurance with a mileage cap of 1.5K. It looks like I just did 150 miles.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Darrell on August 31, 2014, 04:23:48 PM
As usual,  excellent weekend guys. Thanks from Darrell and Gillie.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on August 31, 2014, 05:16:56 PM

Great show today, first show of many for my car hopefully
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: smallcox on August 31, 2014, 07:48:23 PM
Hi guys, great to see you all that made it.
We had a great run home with no hold ups. My navigator (Rusty) who i followed to the m25 was flying along, mad max come to mind. Special thanks to Darrell for the fire display Saturday night, lol.
Hope to meet up again soon.

Smallcox
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on August 31, 2014, 08:08:24 PM
Great to see you Guys, Thank You for your support (It did come in handy after the the accident :P) I'm sure there will loads of photo's to share ;D

Sorry to here that you couldn't get the car started Angelo But we will sort a Christmas social meet later on in the year :thumbup

Going for a soak now to ease my aching bones, Thanks for making it a great weekend.  Pete.   
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on August 31, 2014, 09:26:39 PM
Home at last, good weekend guys, excellent turn out. Thanks for the car advice and what not, the next one should be good! On the way hom my exhaust slowly deteriorated, it cracked at woolley edge then 5 miles from home completely snapped so it was a tank 126 when I finally made it back home. I will unpack tomorrow, it is currently dumped on the road outside.

And next time dont let Michael drink a bottle of whiskey..

Chris
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wojtix on August 31, 2014, 09:41:19 PM
My deville also broke down before home. Now I am waiting for some parts from Poland and I will be fixing all engine. I have many many photos, I will add soon how it is possible. Great event, wonderful people, see you next time. Regards.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: poxxxy on August 31, 2014, 11:19:49 PM
Shame I couldn't make it even for the day this time round! Sure it was good fun, hope to see a few pics perhaps :). Good luck to all fixing the 126's after the journey home lol.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on September 01, 2014, 10:11:05 AM


And next time dont let Michael drink a bottle of whiskey..



I agree!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on September 01, 2014, 04:14:27 PM
As ever it was great catching up with cars and faces old and new & although I guess that the main event is the hill climb on Sunday being at a world famous venue but the build up from Friday and social side is always a buzz even if it does leave you a little drained by Sunday .
The run there was a bit of a drag taking taking over 5 hours due to a number of Friday traffic hold ups plus a road closure due to a traffic accident but that did include a lunch stop as well. I am sure that there will be pics popping up here to fuel comments, hopefully none of me at the late night "sing-alonga-at-the-Skoda-tenta" event  ;D
I had reset my timing before leaving on Thursday but not driven the car till leaving on Friday. Realised it was a little too advanced but running ok. Made a light adjustment at RR which seemed to suit the engine quite well so the drive back in the sunshine was a real joy. Everything in the new engine seems to have settled in after about 400 miles and it was willing & flying . I was surprised at one point when giving it some wellie , I let it rev in third gear and ended up changing to top gear at 60 mph. That was on the gps sat nav  :o and on the flat.
I had heard of 50 shades of grey but I think Michael invented shade 51 going by his face on Sunday morning. I would call it Jura Grey  :P
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 01, 2014, 06:13:16 PM
Haha! Nice to meet you rusty! And I hope there are lots of pictures of the late night skoda tent sing along ha! Thanks for a good weekend and all the tips for the engine! The rebuild will soon commence, going to practice on an engine that im not too bothered about first and see how it goes.

I will PM you later as I've got a few questions a out where to source stuff.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on September 02, 2014, 08:45:55 PM
Here's two pics

(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/wsmitwil/imagejpg2_zps206953c8.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/user/wsmitwil/media/imagejpg2_zps206953c8.jpg.html)

(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/wsmitwil/imagejpg1_zps30dc6551.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/user/wsmitwil/media/imagejpg1_zps30dc6551.jpg.html)

Enjoy :P
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 02, 2014, 09:10:09 PM
Beautiful 126, Will.  :thumbup
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on September 02, 2014, 09:13:35 PM
The 126 Camp ;D

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/GOPR1651copy.jpg)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wsmitwil on September 02, 2014, 09:20:09 PM
Beautiful 126, Will.  :thumbup

Cheers Gary, hope to have both my cars there next year
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Mics126 on September 02, 2014, 09:23:37 PM
the pictures look good. hopefully i will be there next year.
Title: Re:
Post by: skoda_norman on September 02, 2014, 09:50:36 PM
Hi all!

I'm home and I'm alive. I wasn't sure I would be on Sunday morning!!
Great to meet you all and gather Fiat inspiration. A van will be hired. The Fiat will be transported. It will be fixed.
I heard talk of a 126 event next year. That needs to happen.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: poxxxy on September 02, 2014, 11:16:23 PM
Awesome pics :). Maybe the camp will be bigger next year!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Piotross on September 02, 2014, 11:18:31 PM
I can see that in Englad is popular sunroof on 126 :)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: chad123 on September 03, 2014, 09:23:36 AM
Fantastic week end, thanks to all for making me and declan feel welcome, rusty you should apply for the xfactor.
made it home with very noisy wheel bearings, pete that banging noise was my rear wheel coming loose( wobble bolts dont buy them) see you all at the next one  :D
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: wojtix on September 04, 2014, 09:05:32 AM
Sunday. My photo's gallery:
https://plus.google.com/photos/102764420824059407360/albums/6054933411937686561

But the best photo's my deville Peter done, thanks a lot :)

(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/10428376_1457478964540376_2481606630940641347_o.jpg)

(https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10556864_1457471611207778_6134142676525090807_o.jpg)

Enjoy !
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on September 09, 2014, 11:52:10 PM
Our good friend Tony Harrison, has a set of pictures [HERE :P] (https://www.facebook.com/tony.harrison.9250595/media_set?set=a.10152373406032825.1073741856.576052824&type=1)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Amateb8 on September 10, 2014, 07:04:54 PM
Glad everyone had a great time!!

My Fiat started in the end, but it was about noon, so too late for RR. I've been using it as often as I can. It drives perfectly. It just needed to be driven. It now starts with no issues.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on September 10, 2014, 09:21:40 PM
Big Photo Dump :P

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1752copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1750copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1749copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1747copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1745copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1744copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1743copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1742copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1741copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1740copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1736copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1735copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1733copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1732copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1731copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1730copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1729copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1728copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1727copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1720copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1717copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1716copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1715copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1713copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1711copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1710copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1709copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1708copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1704copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1703copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1702copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1701copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1699copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1691copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1690copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1689copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1687copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1686copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1685copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1684copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1683copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1667copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1666copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1665copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1664copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1660copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1659copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1657copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1656copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1654copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1651copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1649copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1647copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1646copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1644copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1643copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1640copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1639copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1638copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1636copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1633copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1632copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1631copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1630copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1629copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1628copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1627copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1626copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1625copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1624copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1623copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1622copy2.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1621copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1620copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1619copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1618copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1617copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1616copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1614copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1613copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1612copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1611copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1610copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1608copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1607copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1605copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1604copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1603copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1601copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1600copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1599copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1598copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1597copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1596copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1595copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1594copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1593copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1592copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1591copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1590copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1588copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1586copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1585copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1584copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1582copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1581copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1580copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1579copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1578copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1577copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1576copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1575copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1574copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1573copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1571copy.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/Club126uk%20at%20Shelsey%20Walsh/GOPR1568copy.jpg)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on September 10, 2014, 09:28:24 PM
Nice pics Pete!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on September 11, 2014, 11:54:58 AM
Great pics  :thumbup, Thanks!
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: skoda_norman on September 12, 2014, 03:24:25 PM
Now that is a pic dump!!

Nice shots - great event.
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: poxxxy on September 17, 2014, 08:20:33 PM
Awesome pics :).
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 10, 2014, 09:17:50 PM
Finally got my 126 Pics uploaded! :P

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10205248410719364.1073741830.1519508677&type=1&l=928a8184a2
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: Pete126 on December 10, 2014, 09:38:22 PM
About bl--dy time too :P Great photos Chris :thumbup
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
Post by: DeVilleChris on December 10, 2014, 10:10:40 PM
I lost my camera cable  :$