Author Topic: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP  (Read 38818 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wojtix

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: Leicester
I would like to join to us and meet with you. I bought ticket just at moment, so one men from Poland should be there on Sunday. I hope that I will come to your place.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:14:53 PM by wojtix »

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
No Problem Wojtix,

It will be good to meet up with everyone :)

1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 bis
10. Ministig
11. Kent 126
12. Lina, Andrew and Oz
13. Wojtix

If anyone is thinking of coming, Buy your ticket in advance you save £2.50 per ticket (£7.50) Its £10.00 on the day and won't be able to park on the Stand. If you want to put your car on the 126 stand, Buy your Ticket First, then PM me, The closing date for entries is the 31st of July, See you there Pete.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:05:27 AM by Pete126 »
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

chad123

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Karma: 0
Pete ive managed to get a camping ticket(thanks  ;D 1973/126) so i will be there both days chad

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
OK so the event is getting closer and it looks like this is going to be the biggest and best 126 gathering to date  :)
Knowing from the past that there are always people that want a weekend ticket but missed out I bought a spare ticket  ;D
I am not looking to make any money on it above face value so if interested pm me and it will be great if it will get another club member there with or without car to join the throng.

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Pete ive managed to get a camping ticket(thanks  ;D 1973/126) so i will be there both days chad

That's great news, TBH the Friday and Saturday are the best days when everyone chills out. we can all have a few beers with raw :$ Sorry I meant rare or overcooked burgers and sausages :P
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Last call, Anyone else want to display on our stand? Need to know by tomorrow ;)
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Darrell

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1715
  • Karma: 4
    • facebook profile
Yes I should be able to go on stand  ;D
'84 aircooled 126 & 500F still in kit form
Not the only African in the village :)

max

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 40
  • Karma: 0
  • Fiat 126elx Orange LHD 1997
  • Location: Henley-on-Thames, UK
Hi Pete,

We are planning on coming along, for just the day, on the Sunday.

Thanks

Max

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Hi Pete,

We are planning on coming along, for just the day, on the Sunday.

Thanks

Max


No Problem Max, I've added you to the list ;D

1. Pete126
2. Rusty's Uncle
3. Steve (smallcox)
4. Darrell
5. Wsmitwil (Will)
6. DeVilleChris - hopefully bringing 2 cars
7. AmateB8
8. Michael (fiat 500 so I won't need stand space)
9. Chad & Declan 126 bis
10. Ministig
11. Kent 126
12. Lina, Andrew and Oz
13. Wojtix
14. Max
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

smallcox

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 433
  • Karma: 4
Hi Guys,

This is going to be a great meet up, and I for one look forward to the beers Darrells supplying all night for every one "cheers mate" :D.

Just one problem I had a couple of weeks ago, you know how boys will be boys well the little yellow fiat meet with a tree and is very poorly due to leaving the duel carrageway backwards at 50mph. But hopefully we will be there and did I mention Darrells bringing the beers :D

See you all there. PS I was going on the Friday if anyone wishes to join a convoy. PM me

Smallcox
air cooled, gt15 garret turbo with intercooler, 14x9" wheels with 225/40/14 toyos, front arb and disc brakes

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
:O are you ok?

How is the car?
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

smallcox

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 433
  • Karma: 4
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2014, 09:08:51 PM »
No worries just loads of bent metal, will rise to run again. ;)
air cooled, gt15 garret turbo with intercooler, 14x9" wheels with 225/40/14 toyos, front arb and disc brakes

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2014, 06:47:14 AM »


See you all there. PS I was going on the Friday if anyone wishes to join a convoy. PM me




I am going on Friday , what time are you going ?

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2014, 12:23:05 PM »
hehe good to hear! any pictures of the devastation?  :P
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2014, 01:32:10 PM »
Weekend tickets arrived today  :D
As I mentioned before I have a spare one which I have only advertised here and not looking for a profit. So if nobody goes for it in the next week or two I will sell it on elsewhere as I hear the demand is there and I do not want to loose the £30   :)