Author Topic: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP  (Read 38808 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2014, 08:41:55 PM »
I have a few more stand passes to send out the rest i will give out when we all get merry on Friday and Saturday :P

Must get me one of these ;D
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

andyzeetec

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 533
  • Karma: 5
  • 126 BIS
  • Location: East Sussex, Uk
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2014, 09:39:33 PM »
I have a few more stand passes to send out the rest i will give out when we all get merry on Friday and Saturday :P

Must get me one of these ;D

Thats great, lovin it. :beer: :beer:

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #92 on: August 17, 2014, 08:05:28 PM »
Hi guys, once again I have to pull out at last minute due to work and the NATO 2014 conference.

I have sold my weekend ticket to Rob Norman who will hopefully come and say hello!

At least my 74' will be finished next year.....
Tom



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2014, 12:43:17 AM »
Hi guys, once again I have to pull out at last minute due to work and the NATO 2014 conference.

I have sold my weekend ticket to Rob Norman who will hopefully come and say hello!

At least my 74' will be finished next year.....
Tom



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Sorry to here that Tom :( When we next see you you'll have grown a few inches ;D
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2014, 12:50:50 AM »
On another note has anyone on here received their day tickets for retro rides yet

Hi Wil, I asked the question this is the answer

(Quote)
Most of the day tickets have been posted out... if you ordered in the last week they wouldn't have been posted yet.(Quote)
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

wojtix

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: Leicester
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2014, 09:02:42 PM »
If anybody going to the meeting needs any 126 parts this is a good opportunity for a swap/meet as you can cut out postage costs so plan ahead   :)
I'm looking oryginal rubber floor mats to my deville. Exactly for RHD. I need for English version. I didn't see on Ebay, because there are only standard mats, not for Fiat 126. In Poland I didn't have this problem. They are universally available. Does somebody have for sale?

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2014, 07:15:58 AM »
On another note has anyone on here received their day tickets for retro rides yet

Hi Wil, I asked the question this is the answer

(Quote)
Most of the day tickets have been posted out... if you ordered in the last week they wouldn't have been posted yet.(Quote)

Cheers Pete, got my tickets yesterday I can relax now :P
fiats forever

Darrell

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1715
  • Karma: 4
    • facebook profile
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2014, 10:22:48 AM »
Rumours of beer...they are rumours but I am sure there will be plenty beer about. 8)

I think my brave little bug will be in attendance however she's not going on her own. She's got a big German girl to pull her there, sneaking suspicion...I have a problem with my err the bug's head.

Anyhow that has never been an excuse not to be there or have the bug there so see you all there, 14! my god if 14 fiats arrive it will be epic!

Taking my chilli sauces and barbeque.  :P

3 legged races Saturday evening followed by can on head races and a talk by Smallcox about trees  :P

Is going to be good!!!
'84 aircooled 126 & 500F still in kit form
Not the only African in the village :)

chad123

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Karma: 0
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2014, 05:51:56 PM »
Iam after some biz gearbox mounts if anyone has them
Ta,chad

Lina

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 264
  • Karma: -1
    • Facebook profile
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2014, 10:39:18 AM »
Hey all,

TOTALLY looking forward to this - been a tough year and RR is always a great weekend, can't wait!!

We're coming in the Lada and Andrew will be chugging along in the motorhome (1989, so still retro!!), hoping to leave Friday early afternoon, so will message Smallcox about a convoy.  As the motorhome is a bit bigger than a regular car, we're going to aim to camp around the edges rather than centre of the field as we've done before, so whoever gets to the campsite first, can you aim for a spot at the edge please??  (That's probably Rusty and/or Pete  ;D)

I'm going to try to print out some photos of the 126's progress so far in its restoration - I can at least display them in a folder on the Lada on the club 126 stand!!

If anyone this side of the country wants something big transported to RR, drop it round next week and we'll bring it.

Lina
Lina - as in Lyna - as in dustbin liner, eye liner, ocean going... etc!

chad123

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 56
  • Karma: 0
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2014, 07:37:02 PM »
Iam traveling from the cheshire area friday, if anyone wants to convoy up to r,r

poxxxy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 527
  • Karma: 0
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2014, 02:48:07 AM »
If I'm very lucky and manage to get an order in from axle delivered within the week there's a small chance I could take the 126 up still if I can get her in for an MOT :).
My 1991/2 Fiat 126 BIS Restoration: http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8559.90

skoda_norman

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 115
  • Karma: 0
Re:
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2014, 02:18:10 PM »
I have a weekend ticket if anyone wants it?

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
fiats forever

michaelodonnell500

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 758
  • Karma: 7
Re: Retro Rides Gathering 2014 - Shelsley Walsh - Worcestershire - WR6 6RP
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »
I will be there on Saturday morning. I can't make friday night.  :(
Rust does not discriminate