Author Topic: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale  (Read 4910 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chefjamie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« on: August 04, 2015, 08:51:57 AM »
Hello...
I'm selling my fiat 126 restoration project !! I'm told its a rare model its a 1983 'brown' model in black with. Black plastic bumpers original interior and 4 mini lite alloys. It's a restoration project so it doesn't drive or start I have boxes of parts and spares I does need some welding and body work has a V5 and I also have Haynes manual for it as well. Seats are in good condition, carpets original as well selling because I have a few projects and need to make space as I'm moving house ! I'm looking for around the £600 mark but am open to offers anything considered..the car does need towing away on a trailer!!! It has a sunroof as well ... Must go due to needing space !!  07724 925236 Call it text me
Jamie

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:31:41 PM »
Do you have any pictures? What colour is the interior?
Every cloud has one...

chefjamie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 03:59:48 PM »
I do have pictures but it won't let me upload them coz the pics are to big the interior is beige and brown if you have a mobile I can text them to you !?!

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 07:11:21 PM »
Is this FUT by any chance?
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

chefjamie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 07:33:35 PM »
I am affraid to say it is yes.. I'm guessing you know her !?

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 10:22:36 PM »
I know the car quite well yes :)
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

chefjamie

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: 0
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 07:22:08 AM »
I love the little car but I curre have to much on to finish it !! It's a real shame as well because. I really love this on although I do struggle getting in it !! But sadly it has to go...

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 07:28:50 AM »
Shame cause you only just got it too :(

Good luck with the sale.
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

DannyPancho

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 128
  • Karma: 3
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 10:02:43 PM »
How much work needs to be done would you say? And while im at is, wheres the car located? I dont own a 126 and am 18y/o so i dont want to be in over my head  :P
Fiat 126 DeVille

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 10:37:35 PM »
When I last saw this car it needed both front wings and drivers side floor was a little rotten in places.. the interior looked absolutely mint though! the engine did run, spent hours on the car getting it running but it could do with an oil change. unfortunately, the sump plug was rounded..

Thats all I can remember :)
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

DannyPancho

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 128
  • Karma: 3
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 12:00:58 AM »
Okay thats great thanks for the info 😁 
Is there any photos of this? I see the trouble with posting the pictures on here, so by email perhaps?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 12:04:19 AM by DannyPancho »
Fiat 126 DeVille

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: 1983 fiat 126 'brown' for sale
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2015, 11:55:19 AM »
The advert is 4 months old :o best PM the seller and find out if its still for sale
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo