Author Topic: RHD Headlamps  (Read 3054 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jayjay

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
RHD Headlamps
« on: March 10, 2015, 06:38:55 PM »
Hi,
I'm a newbie searching for RHD headlamps please.
Many thanks

Gadge

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1353
  • Karma: 15
  • Location: Warwickshire
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 08:27:19 PM »
Good luck  :D
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 09:20:38 PM »
Hi JayJay, the RHD lights are getting as rare as hens teeth :D check out this post http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9579.0
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Jayjay

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 09:36:57 PM »
Hi JayJay, the RHD lights are getting as rare as hens teeth :D check out this post http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9579.0
Thanks for that. I'm experiencing the same problem with my MOT station. They say I cannot use the converter strips as they cannot accept a horizontal beam, they say it MUST kick up to the left hand side and therefore I cant use the strips.
Mine isn't registered in the UK yet and I cant do that until I get the MOT, catch 22!!

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 09:58:52 PM »
 I have loads of second hand ones. I`ll have a look if any of them are usable.
 The worst case scenario is that you just use the rhd glass on lhd lamps. New 126 lhd headlamps can be bought pretty cheap.

 Think I saw your post of the FF. Do you need them for a Fiorino pick up?
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 10:28:59 PM »
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Jayjay

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 06:47:52 AM »
I have loads of second hand ones. I`ll have a look if any of them are usable.
 The worst case scenario is that you just use the rhd glass on lhd lamps. New 126 lhd headlamps can be bought pretty cheap.

 Think I saw your post of the FF. Do you need them for a Fiorino pick up?
Thank you that would be great. I've sent you a pm.

Jayjay

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 06:50:11 AM »
http://archive.club8090.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8494
Thank you very much. I shall print this off and take it with me! MOT is on Thursday.
What a great response from this forum. Much appreciated.

Jayjay

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: 0
Re: RHD Headlamps
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 08:19:25 PM »
Thanks to all. I've now acquired some  :)