Author Topic: Looking for a new oil filter  (Read 2602 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

laners99

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 70
  • Karma: 0
Looking for a new oil filter
« on: March 04, 2015, 10:02:51 PM »
Hello,

I am looking for a centrifugal oil filter if anyone has one.  I have searched ebay in many countries and even searched under fiat 500 to no avail.   Mine is really cracked and so that's why I need new one.  If any one has one spare that would be great,  but also if anyone is breaking that would also work as I would be willing to remove it myself.  I live in the West Midlands but am really willing to travel far for the right part.

Thanks!

brynek7

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
Re: Looking for a new oil filter
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 11:33:58 PM »
Hi
Which model you are looking for?
Fiat 126p air-cooled or
Fiat 126 bis

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: Looking for a new oil filter
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 11:42:00 PM »

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: Looking for a new oil filter
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 11:50:12 PM »

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: Looking for a new oil filter
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 11:52:13 PM »
For probably the best price and easiest to deal with, have you tried asking Piotr ?


ChrisRLewis

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1723
  • Karma: 25
    • Club126uk
  • Location: Swansea, UK
Re: Looking for a new oil filter
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2015, 11:57:02 PM »

laners99

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 70
  • Karma: 0
Re: Looking for a new oil filter
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 12:36:21 AM »
Hi everyone, thanks for all the responses.  It turns out I got mixed up, it was actually the pulley part behind the filter I was after.  Accidentall cracked it whilst removing as it was jammed together.  Had a look on 126fan, the slovakian site.  They seem to have one, and I ve dealt with them before.

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Looking for a new oil filter
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2015, 07:25:09 AM »
 Yes they`ve got one listed at 14 Euros. That is cheap.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126