Author Topic: WANTED BIS standard radio + good condition front bumper  (Read 1705 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Callum-BIS1988

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 18
  • Karma: 0
  • Fiat 126 BIS - Full restoration
  • Location: Kent
WANTED BIS standard radio + good condition front bumper
« on: March 03, 2015, 08:10:42 PM »
Was looking for a standard bis radio and a good condition front bumper if anyone has either of these collections dust front bumper shouldn't  be that hard as I no a lot of people swap the plastic bumpers for chrome.

Gadge

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1353
  • Karma: 15
  • Location: Warwickshire
Re: WANTED BIS standard radio + good condition front bumper
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 06:11:49 PM »
I don't have a bumper but I DO have a lovely period cira 1990s fiat branded tape player for sale on eBay :) here's a link

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=371271405389
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D

Dom.kelltt

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 132
  • Karma: 0
Re: WANTED BIS standard radio + good condition front bumper
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 01:53:03 PM »
I may have a front bumper if your still looking for one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk