Author Topic: Wanted RHD Fiat 126  (Read 1490 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

filipurcio

  • Subscribers
  • Newbie
  • ****
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: London/Sevilla
Wanted RHD Fiat 126
« on: February 14, 2015, 01:50:32 AM »
Hello!

I am looking for a 126 for a project. Mainly I am looking for any model (although I would prefer the 126 to the 126 BIS) that mechanically is okay (minor problems) and needs some bodywork.

I have been thinking a lot about importing it but it is a lot of work at the moment for me.

So if someone has/knows of any please share it :)

My budget is not huge, that is why I am looking for a project car that I can work in little by little but I am open to sensible offers :)

Thanks a lot!
Antonio
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 01:45:42 PM by filipurcio »

filipurcio

  • Subscribers
  • Newbie
  • ****
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: London/Sevilla
Wanted RHD Fiat 126
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 01:46:28 PM »
Send me an email ([email protected]) or a pm :)