Brand new you are looking at £100-140 from either germany (Axel Gerstl perhaps) or from Ricambio in the UK for a standard exhaust
Just bought a second hand one from Germany myself to put on the car whilst I fabricate my stainless steel one up

. I was in chats with a manufacturer for Ariel Atom exhausts who said they could knock something up for cheaper than I was offered those from Slovenia. They were looking for far too much money in my opinion. It will probably cost me a similar amount to fabricate some... and the cost of the gear is killing me

.
The whole thing is in much better condition than my old rotten tired one, just waiting on painting it up but weather isn't really permitting me to put the black enamel on it. It will probably be available for sale shortly after... depending on how desperate you are

.