Author Topic: Bis exhaust... temporary fit...  (Read 1719 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

poxxxy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 527
  • Karma: 0
Bis exhaust... temporary fit...
« on: February 04, 2015, 02:02:28 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm tired of not driving the 126 and haven't started it up in almost a month :( lol. Before I get my stainless I was wondering if anyone had a normal exhaust lying around they don't particularily need? I could even give it back when I've sorted my exhaust or turbo... :D.

Don't fancy paying full price for a mild steel alternative unless I can sell it on after :D.
My 1991/2 Fiat 126 BIS Restoration: http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8559.90

Dom.kelltt

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 132
  • Karma: 0
Re: Bis exhaust... temporary fit...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »
Where are you? 😏


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poxxxy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 527
  • Karma: 0
Re: Bis exhaust... temporary fit...
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 07:33:53 PM »
Midlands... I bought one from ebay.de and its been shipped... doesn't look in too bad a condition so I think i'll give it a good wire brushing and paint it up :).
My 1991/2 Fiat 126 BIS Restoration: http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8559.90

Dom.kelltt

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 132
  • Karma: 0
Re: Bis exhaust... temporary fit...
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 11:15:58 PM »
Ok then no worries, good luck :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk