Author Topic: Gold 126!!  (Read 2582 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ministig

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Sheffield
Gold 126!!
« on: December 18, 2014, 09:12:51 PM »
I have decided to wrap my BIS in gold for some reason. I will post some pictures up over the next week or so  :D

Jacob

stuey

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1409
  • Karma: 14
  • Location: kings lynn
Re: Gold 126!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 09:46:24 PM »
Me likey sounds a hoot 😜
one resprayed and another arrives- double trouble BIS style!!

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Gold 126!!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 04:45:04 AM »
Wow - a new SPecial Edition!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

Dom.kelltt

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 132
  • Karma: 0
Re: Gold 126!!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 04:57:41 PM »
How much have you done if you have managed to start? 😱😱


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ministig

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Sheffield
Re: Gold 126!!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 08:06:32 PM »
I've finally got the wrap and im starting tomorrow. I'll probably post some pics tomorrow :)