Author Topic: I do like this...  (Read 4737 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Every cloud has one...

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: I do like this...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 08:17:23 PM »
I like it and I dont haha.
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: I do like this...
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:46:19 PM »
 Was just about to put the link on. I like it too. Seems quiet well finished.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

thepuddlejumper

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 685
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: Scotland
Re: I do like this...
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 09:52:23 PM »
http://tmsvirtualtuning.deviantart.com/art/Fiat-126-Slammed-van-207918249

I found this some time ago and started to modify my 126 to look like it, looks like someone beat me to it.  I love it, mine will have a scuby engine.

Ralph
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:13:13 PM by thepuddlejumper »