Author Topic: Air cooled exhaust and mountings  (Read 1618 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nathanfiddes

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
  • Karma: 0
Air cooled exhaust and mountings
« on: September 16, 2014, 09:31:31 AM »
Hi

I'm looking for an exhaust and mountings for my project. Anyone have a good standard one for sale?

I know they're cheap but thought I'd see if someone has one on here before buying a new one!

Thanks



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f40fanatic

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 131
  • Karma: 0
Re: Air cooled exhaust and mountings
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 01:39:55 AM »
I have a brand new 'sports' one for £50?
Never been touched


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nathanfiddes

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
  • Karma: 0
Re: Air cooled exhaust and mountings
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 10:14:00 PM »
Great. Do you have a picture of it? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk