Author Topic: Wanted: 126 pedal box  (Read 1996 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Wanted: 126 pedal box
« on: July 30, 2014, 08:54:28 PM »
Hi,
   I need a 126 pedal box. The one I have removed from my car is knackered and the bolts have sheered off as they were rusted so badly. Anyone have one in good condition?

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Wanted: 126 pedal box
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 10:03:06 PM »
I've got one from a 76 Tom.. not sure on quality anymore, it did all work when I took it out last year. I'll try dig it out for you tomorrow?

Chris
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Wanted: 126 pedal box
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 07:11:41 PM »
Yes please :-) the bolts have rusted off mine and they will be impossible to weld back on. Whatever box I use I will probably strip down, and send it off for powdercoating and rebuild again anyway. You still got a spare rear windscreen too?

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Wanted: 126 pedal box
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 07:39:10 PM »
Possibly.. but only 1 :P
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

shielsy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 721
  • Karma: 0
Re: Wanted: 126 pedal box
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 12:43:59 PM »
tom  ring this number mick will have 1 and anything else ye need tell him i gave ye the number owen nw
07802767144
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 12:45:34 PM by shielsy »