Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Wanted: rear plain windscreen
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Wanted: rear plain windscreen (Read 1627 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Kent126
Super Member
Posts: 955
Karma: 5
Closer every day to getting on the road....
Location: Dorset, UK
Wanted: rear plain windscreen
«
on:
July 30, 2014, 07:23:18 PM »
Guys,
I need a rear plain windscreen for my early aircooled. It needs to be in good condition.
Tom
Logged
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP
Gadge
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 1353
Karma: 15
Location: Warwickshire
Re: Wanted: rear plain windscreen
«
Reply #1 on:
July 30, 2014, 08:38:39 PM »
I do have a rear screen but it's not a plain one it has the heated element in so if you don't find one and you find yourself in a pickle then drop me a message.
Logged
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME
GET SOCIALBLE. Instagram me on _gadge_
Kent126
Super Member
Posts: 955
Karma: 5
Closer every day to getting on the road....
Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Wanted: rear plain windscreen
«
Reply #2 on:
July 30, 2014, 08:53:21 PM »
Hi, I'm restoring an early aircooled car. The screen I already have is heated which is the wrong type for the year of car. I'm trying to replace it with a period blank one, but thanks.
Tom
Logged
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Wanted: rear plain windscreen