Author Topic: Fiat 126 BIS Passenger Side -stub axle-  (Read 1754 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rory126bis

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 28
  • Karma: 0
Fiat 126 BIS Passenger Side -stub axle-
« on: July 02, 2014, 10:57:26 PM »
Hi everyone, im new to the fiat 126 world as I have just gotten my first 126 BIS.. I am currently restoring it to its former glory! Everything is great apart from I have one snapped stub axle  :cry:  If anyone could help me source a passenger side stub axle or has one for sale I would be very interested! Unfortunately all the ones I've found so far are part swaps and they will not take my old snapped one!  :(  Just email me on [email protected] to get in touch

Thanks Rory!

shielsy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 721
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 BIS Passenger Side -stub axle-
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 10:28:59 AM »
07802767144 ask for mick tel him owen in n ireland gave ye this number he has loads broke on the shelf owen nw  :P

Rory126bis

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 28
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126 BIS Passenger Side -stub axle-
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 03:58:55 PM »
Okay will do, thanks for the number will give him a try sometime this week!

Thanks Rory!