Author Topic: Looking for a Fiat 126 to buy!  (Read 1291 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MTB

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
Looking for a Fiat 126 to buy!
« on: May 19, 2014, 11:07:37 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy a right hand drive Fiat 126, preferably air cooled rather than the bis water cooled, however I'll take both into account. Ideally like it to be in either white or red, but again that's not essential and will consider any colour. Not looking for a project, if it's minimal work needed, then that's fine, but don't want too much work to do. I'm in Scotland (not far from Aberdeen), but willing to travel (to an extent) for the right 126.

Hit me with what you've got guys!

Thanks,
Michael  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 11:24:41 PM by MTB »