Author Topic: Chrome wiper arms  (Read 2099 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

baron_matt

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
  • Karma: 0
Chrome wiper arms
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:48:42 AM »
Hi

Does anyone have any Chrome wiper arms for a RHD Fiat 126?

Cheers

Matt

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Chrome wiper arms
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 10:59:59 AM »
13" mini ones will fit if I remember right. Pretty cheap from ebay, a few members have them on their BIS'
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

baron_matt

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
  • Karma: 0
Re: Chrome wiper arms
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:11:25 AM »
Hi

It's the sprung loaded arm I need rather than the blade :-D

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Chrome wiper arms
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 11:20:58 AM »
Oops, not sure why I posted that as I know exactly what you're on about - I was going to buy a set of one of these for my BIS before I sold it. I was told they'd fit on the splines, but I have no idea for sure. I do know they're shorter than standard 126 arms though. Best of luck :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAIR-MINI-CHROME-STAINLESS-WIPER-ARMS-AND-BLADES-/151261285326?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2337e00bce

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMC-BRITISH-LEYLAND-MINI-CLUBMAN-1275GT-CHROME-WIPER-ARMS-X-2-NEW-OLD-STOCK-/351022359311?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item51ba90230f
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

baron_matt

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
  • Karma: 0
Re: Chrome wiper arms
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 12:42:49 PM »
Thanks Kev

Failing that if I can't locate some chrome ones I'll get some standard black ones and paint them silver, I'm not proud.  :P

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Chrome wiper arms
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »
I bought a pair of original 1970s ones from Allegro 'Polish auction site', I paid a small fortune on postage.

Sadly I am an idiot and LHD ones didn't fit.