Author Topic: EL windows in air cooled  (Read 1826 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thepuddlejumper

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 685
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: Scotland
EL windows in air cooled
« on: April 01, 2014, 08:55:41 PM »
Just received a pair of door windows out of an EL, the one without the 1/4 lights.  They will be fitted into my air cooled along with electric window motors from a cinq. I am fabricating panel windows for the rear side windows to give it a van look. I have round led rear lights, brake, side, indicator, reverse and fog just need to plate over exiting light holes and then French in the new light clusters. There is a lot to do with little progress so far due to the abysmal weather continually wet and cold. Plenty more planned so I hope the weather improves soon.
Ralph

Scratchski

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: 0
Re: EL windows in air cooled
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 09:25:26 AM »
If you find a source for the trim around the new door windows please let me know, I'm still missing mine :)