Author Topic: Bis project car for someome..  (Read 1982 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andyzeetec

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 533
  • Karma: 5
  • 126 BIS
  • Location: East Sussex, Uk
Bis project car for someome..
« on: February 22, 2014, 07:26:41 PM »

126blackbird

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
  • Karma: 5
  • Location: Maldon Essex
Re: Bis project car for someome..
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 07:39:24 PM »
I had a look at this today, as it has no starter or battery I put it in gear and pushed it forward to see if the engine was free, it moved forward ok but for some strange reason the engine did not turn. I checked to make sure it was in gear which it was, pushed it forward again but the engine still did not turn. Now that's strange............

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Bis project car for someome..
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 05:02:44 PM »
Standing since 1995!!!!

Thats a long time without being turned over :-)