Author Topic: 13" Weller wheels.  (Read 2405 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
13" Weller wheels.
« on: February 09, 2014, 10:40:10 AM »
 As per title I`m after couple of 13" Weller wheels with 4x98PCD.
 I managed to get hold of two with Fiat stud pattern, so need two more.
 Here is a picture of what I`m after.
 
 
 If anyone has some, or know of some for sale, please let me know.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: 13" Weller wheels.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 02:30:54 PM »
Oh no, what mischief are you up to one, Ladislav!?!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: 13" Weller wheels.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 09:03:59 PM »
 Garry I`m always up to mischief. Could be the wheels for my new Black? ;D
 
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Every cloud has one...

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: 13" Weller wheels.
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 08:38:15 AM »
 Garry those are for a Ford, that`s not good to me.
 So I guess now you have a Silver 126, you don`t want a Black any more ;D
 
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126