Author Topic: fiat 126 wanted  (Read 1368 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mics126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 199
  • Karma: 3
fiat 126 wanted
« on: December 22, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »
Hi all

I am looking to buy another 126 because I have a 1987 fiat 126 brown FSM already and I personally believe it is one of the best reasonably priced cars ever made and because of that I have spent a small fortune fixing and rebuilding the car in the past 4 years that I have owned the car and have enjoyed almost every moment of owning the car. my parents had a 1990 fiat 126 bis from brand new but as always with the bis the head gasket kept on blowing and that made them sell the car for that reason, but they still loved the car despite the issues.

But to cut the story short now I want a fairly rust free rolling shell. I have a engine and gearbox to put in the car but in the end I do not mind if there is a engine and gearbox in the car because I could use it as spears for my other 126. I would prefer an air-cooled 126 if possible but a bis would be fine. I am looking around £800 or below.