Author Topic: wanted pair of 126 sills for a 77 and wing top panels that hold indicators  (Read 6026 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Luckily I didn't have to replace the sills on mine. :-) that looks like a right mission! Almost as fun as the front end issues I had!

Have you found some sills the right length yet?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
No, so far ive bought 3 sets and now just thought forget it, hes going to cut up 4 and make 2 good sills.
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
I don't understand why its so difficult to find the bits. I had problems with front panel, front wings etc.

Any other car it would be straight forward lol

Ah well adds to the fun, I mean stress I guess. Other than that how is it going?

Tom


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
slow and steady I guess, getting sills and floor in place now, need to order all the floor supports yet, after all the fine measurements the front panel and wings should fit lovely. (we hope)

Chris
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

shielsy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 721
  • Karma: 0
wheres the best place for 2 front inner wings what kin dof money owen nw