Author Topic: 594cc cooling fan  (Read 3080 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
594cc cooling fan
« on: November 02, 2013, 02:51:15 AM »
anyone got a new or NOS 594cc cooling fan? I need one for my 76 as the fan is, in technical terms "knackered"

Thanks in advance
Chris
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 06:38:45 AM »
Every cloud has one...

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Every cloud has one...

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 11:50:58 AM »
I had a few powder coated to protect and give them a little more structural integrity. Think I have still got a couple left in my loft  :D

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 04:14:28 PM »
That would be great rusty thanks. And i've seen them Garry, but the postage is silly..
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 05:51:53 PM »
Just one left now , £30 including P&P in the UK  :)

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 06:26:31 PM »
I'm waiting for payday and then will see
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 07:39:36 AM »
Chris I thought you must have got sorted as you never got back to me anyway if you are interested you could save the £5 P&P if I give the fan to Pete this weekend  :santa:

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 11:23:03 AM »
Oh did you message me? Sorry about that. I'm just waiting for payday as I said but car is still in the body shop and will be for some time.
It won't be this weekend but I will let you know
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 07:02:29 AM »
Hey no problem, with all that body shop work going on you might need a big fat Christmas bonus  :D

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 594cc cooling fan
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 06:20:52 PM »
Yeah tell me about it..

And sell a kidney  :$
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo