Author Topic: Washer bag for rear window  (Read 2428 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ministig

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Sheffield
Washer bag for rear window
« on: September 04, 2013, 06:27:53 PM »
My BIS is missing the washer bag for the rear window. Does anyone know where I can get one?

fiat126fzr

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Karma: 0
Re: Washer bag for rear window
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 01:34:01 PM »
Might be able to have the one off mine if you are still after it as I've done away with the rear wiper. I'll have a look on Saturday

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Washer bag for rear window
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 02:37:11 PM »
Ministig, I urge you to remove the rear wiper! All you need are two black gromits. The car will look much better and you won't have to source one of the god awful bladders! :)
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

Ministig

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Sheffield
Re: Washer bag for rear window
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 10:24:19 PM »
Thanks. Yes im still after one. If I cant get one I'll just not have the rear wiper.

fiat126fzr

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Karma: 0
Re: Washer bag for rear window
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 06:09:23 PM »
I definitely still have one fitted to my bis so will whip it out this weekend and PM you once it's out.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Washer bag for rear window
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 10:48:01 AM »
There is one for sale on ebay. It is a bit grubby, but it works!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126-WINDSCREEN-WASHER-BAG-AND-ELECTRIC-PUMP-/171103869843?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27d695db93

Have you also tried the universal windscreen washer bag with electric water pump. Prices start at over £6. I have used them before on my other classic car, and it works a treat.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR1.TRC0.A0.Xwasher+bag&_nkw=windscreen+washer+bag&_sacat=0&_from=R40


You can also try an Fiat Uno version.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-UNO-WINDSCREEN-WASHER-BAG-/330853068258?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d08612de2


Ministig

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Sheffield
Re: Washer bag for rear window
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 09:17:47 PM »
Thanks  :)

fiat126fzr

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Karma: 0
Re: Washer bag for rear window
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 11:29:03 AM »
Take it you don't want mine anymore?