Author Topic: Black Sheep  (Read 2991 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Black Sheep
« on: September 04, 2013, 05:20:16 PM »
Not a meeting as such but in the interest of 'research' I'm having a caravan weekend in Richmond, North Yorkshire this weekend and will be tripping across to Masham in my DeVille to visit www.blacksheepbrewery.com to check it out and sample the goods!   ;D

Could make a great venue for a future meet, will try and load some pictures of my adventures...
Every cloud has one...

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Black Sheep
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 07:44:53 PM »
As I started reading there I thought you were going to invite us! no such luck ha!
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Black Sheep
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 08:21:03 PM »
Don't worry Chris we'll organize a trip to the seaside in a few weeks :P That's Gary all over he loves his Black Sheep ;D Don't you fancy coming down to Red Oktober with us?
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Black Sheep
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 08:26:20 PM »
Yeah I really do fancy it!! Don't know if I can get the time off work though and I think I might be spending a bit of money sometime soon on a new 'adventure' haha  :P
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Black Sheep
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 08:32:45 PM »
For the Car and you its FREE you only need to put a splash of petrol in :D
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Black Sheep
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 08:37:46 PM »
I will look into it, im very tempted.
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Black Sheep
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
It would be good if we had a few 126's convoying down or maybe some of you guys in Midlands might like to convoy up and join us :P
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Black Sheep
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 08:52:24 PM »
Who else is going? Sorry for hijacking your thread too Garry  :$
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo