Author Topic: 1974 126 and BIS eBay  (Read 2094 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 1974 126 and BIS eBay
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 03:29:32 PM »
Already spoke to the guy about the 73, I'm going down for it at the weekend :D
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: 1974 126 and BIS eBay
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 07:01:08 PM »
Much luck Chris.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 1974 126 and BIS eBay
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 07:33:41 PM »
that's if he lets me, he is being very picky and such like. I would love a 73 but after much consideration I don't even think this one is worth doing. after all I have a 76 on my drive in various states of distress.
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 1974 126 and BIS eBay
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 07:27:11 PM »
The seller didn't believe I was actually going to buy and therefore left it on eBay. Sold earlier £1270.
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo