Author Topic: Reclining seat for 79 DeVille  (Read 1656 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Reclining seat for 79 DeVille
« on: August 03, 2013, 10:37:16 PM »
Hi, my seat has snapped and I am in the process of having it repaired but I am impatient as I can't take passengers in my car at the moment. Does anyone have a spare?
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

rmbruton

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 125
  • Karma: 1
  • before
Re: Reclining seat for 79 DeVille
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 11:19:35 AM »
I have 1 in Edinburgh it needs completely overhauled

Darrell

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1715
  • Karma: 4
    • facebook profile
'84 aircooled 126 & 500F still in kit form
Not the only African in the village :)