Author Topic: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!  (Read 2432 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
« on: July 23, 2013, 04:34:29 AM »
Hi guys,
I'm on the scrounge again! Putting "lil rod" back 2geva & I am missing a few parts!

The part that holds the bonnet open.
The rubber (inside) cover on the rear lights to stop water getting in.
Fuse box cover.

That's it for now, cash is waiting.

Cheers
Marc (1980 air-cooled)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:18:33 PM by markymarc »

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: fuse box cover!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 07:04:33 PM »
Also need the round plastic covers that go over the door pull?

Marc

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 07:21:22 AM »
I would be very gratefull if any of you guy have any of the parts I require sat in your sheds & could be dug out? I am willing to pay & any postage cost?

Many thanks
Marc

GTMaster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 809
  • Karma: 2
  • Na most a tuti- tuti- tuti
Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 10:01:54 PM »
Hi

I'll look around as I probably have the things you're after.
"One more drink, Lacikám?"

All about car restoration can be found in the song
"Got my mind set on you" by George Harrison...

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 01:16:58 PM »
Hi

I'll look around as I probably have the things you're after.

Many thanks
Marc

GTMaster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 809
  • Karma: 2
  • Na most a tuti- tuti- tuti
Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 02:18:54 PM »
I found some things however the plastic things for the interior door handle are square. Which tail light rubber would you need?
"One more drink, Lacikám?"

All about car restoration can be found in the song
"Got my mind set on you" by George Harrison...

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Parts for "lil rod" i have lost!!
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 02:58:40 PM »
I found some things however the plastic things for the interior door handle are square. Which tail light rubber would you need?
Hey there,
Sorry I didn't reply to this as work has been manic!
I see the fuse box cover (great) the cable is for the boot lid! Bonnet one was like a metal bar that had a catch to lock into when open?
The rear light rubber was square and fitted over the electrical connection?
If this makes sense & you find them, fantastic. If not can we sort the fuse box cover out?

Regards
Marc