Author Topic: Fiat 126 Bis 'G433 NHR'  (Read 2059 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Fiat 126 Bis 'G433 NHR'
« on: July 12, 2013, 08:11:17 PM »
Fiat 126 Bis 'G433 NHR'

Currently for sale on eBay, located in Maidstone, Kent.

I went and saw this vehicle a couple of months ago, and the bodywork is solid and overall it looks a fairly nice car, like most cars just need a little tarting up. It wasn't running at the time as the engine was all stripped down. I have since seen the bloke driving it around Maidstone. I didn't buy it at the time as I wanted a running car.

It is currently parked in his garage which happens to be the next road over from me, I can go back and look at it, or test drive it if anyone wants me too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-126-bis-unfinished-project-English-right-hand-drive-/190869269532?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c70b1ec1c

Here are some pictures I took at the time;







He also had this one, a really battered LHD Polish registered car that he was also trying to get rid of, probably only worth it for the engine and gearbox;



Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP