Author Topic: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...  (Read 2619 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« on: July 04, 2013, 02:30:21 PM »
I was travlling yesterday so missed out on the original Fiat 126 model launch box that was recently on eBay...  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I put a maximum bid of £64 in thinking it would go for a £5er but someone outbid and got it for £66.  I'd love to have it (I've got a mini museum of Fiat 126 stuff) so if one of the rascals on here bought it and is happy to sell or swap then please let me now...I've got allsorts including a pair of new and unused RHD Headlamps with side repeaters for the Fiat 126 that I'd be happy to exchange...
Every cloud has one...

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 05:30:50 PM »
I was watching that item & had thought of bidding but I would not have been here to get it in the post so I didn't. I was totally stunned when I saw what it went for   :o

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 10:41:48 PM »
It was lovely, Rusty, kept mint by the seller who worked in a Fiat dealership when the 126 was first launched...probably impossible to buy anywhere else.  :( :( :( Thankfully, I won one of her earlier auctions (for a lot less) and got the '64 Little Pages' book she was selling, it's amazing and a really beautiful thing...I'll bring it to the next Xmas party so you can have a look!  ;D ;D ;D

Come on, who bought it?  I'd love to have it and will even go to 2 pairs of new, unused, RHD Fiat 126 headlamps with side repeaters as a swap!  :o :o :o
Every cloud has one...

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 11:39:18 PM »
can You show me photo what You want? I  go to Poland at 18nt can look 4 it 4 You:)

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2013, 09:52:31 AM »

Contact the seller they might not have sold it, sometimes it works for me
fiats forever

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 12:05:14 AM »
 :$ uh-oh only just seen this post! otherwise wouldnt have posted my other one! sorrrrrrrrrrrry

sheepishly sneaks off

will swap for 1973 aircooled 126  ;)




1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 12:28:20 AM »
Your in trouble Tom! Gary is very upset  :D
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 12:42:01 AM »
Did he notice?  :$


1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 08:45:37 AM »
Oh no...well, at least that's one less Xmas card I'll need to buy (!!)

I often think I'm bidding against people I know when I see something come up (!!)

Maybe I can tempt you with those new, unused, Carello RHD lights with side repeaters as a swap, Tom?  ;

2 pairs!  :o

At least it's gone to a club member rather than some geeky collector where we'd never get to see it again...the 64 Little Pages book is the best bit....a beautiful thing... 8)
Every cloud has one...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Original Fiat 126 Model Launch Box...
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 03:05:43 PM »
Please dont hate me! lol  :(

Thats the problem with eBay, I also wonder when im bidding on stuff if anyone from the club is going to bid but you just never know. Didn't expect to win it to be honest, and thought it would probably go for a lot more so was a bit surprised.

I shall bring it to the next meet so peeps can have a look.

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP