Author Topic: rear light screws (red only) Cheap!  (Read 2203 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ministig

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Sheffield
rear light screws (red only) Cheap!
« on: June 29, 2013, 01:26:55 AM »
Just a quick note-I need some light screws for my bis.I was told I can get a set for £14-thats alot of pocket money for me! Anyway looked on ebay and desira fiat in Gt  Yarmouth via ebay( I know it-my Aunt lives near garage) have got new old stock pairs for 99p & 60 p postage.I have not got link but I just put in Fiat 126 rear light screws and they came up.If i was on junior appentice would have bought them all but  hope this may help other members! ,Jacob :) :D

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: rear light screws (red only) Cheap!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 11:50:25 AM »
Cheers, Jacob, I was planning to buy some of them and pay much more so you've saved me some cash! 
Every cloud has one...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: rear light screws (red only) Cheap!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 09:30:13 AM »
Also if you get stuck 126fan sell them too!  ;D

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP