Author Topic: WOW!  (Read 1911 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: WOW!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 10:18:06 PM »
 I was just gonna put this link up. It looks stunning. Shame it`s not original, but one wouldn`t know from looking at it.
 I always wanted a black or a silver edition 8).
 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 10:37:44 PM by 1973/126 »
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: WOW!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 10:59:25 PM »
What a beautiful car, I did have my eye on a LHD Black in Italy, very nice, but this is nicer, just a shame it's not 'original', it shouldn't matter really but it's always the little things that make the difference.  Still, if the price was a little lower...
Every cloud has one...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: WOW!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 03:41:38 AM »
Nicely done, but seems a bit expensive for something thats not original. Plus the V5 will say de-ville and not 'black'.

A nice restoration though. I'm sure I have seen this car buzzing along the coast, and did follow it one afternoon in a campervan for miles.

Tom

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:48:51 AM by Kent126 »
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP