Author Topic: bis gearbox please.  (Read 1800 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

grubscrew

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 244
  • Karma: 3
bis gearbox please.
« on: June 04, 2013, 07:05:40 PM »
  Ok , so now I have been working hard , saving my pennies and would like to buy a Bis Gearbox. As I live in East Sussex ,I will pay freight, (its not a difficult proposition to palletise it, Ive sent a vespa on a pallet to Scotland once). So what have you? text  me on 07780768931 or send me a PM. Many thanks, Mike.
All things Italian.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: bis gearbox please.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 08:20:30 PM »
In before everyone, pete will have one!
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo