Author Topic: Wow  (Read 7276 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Wow
« on: May 16, 2013, 01:05:00 AM »
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Wow
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 07:28:25 AM »
Only 5 mins from my house too.

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Wow
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 08:38:35 AM »
I saw that too! So cool :)
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: Wow
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 08:52:29 AM »
looking 4 sponsors ;)

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Wow
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 10:49:47 AM »
I'm very tempted to make an offer
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Wow
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »

If it was closer it would be tempting, looks more like a 126 than the 127
fiats forever

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Wow
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 03:38:46 PM »
I can have a look in any one is interested.

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Wow
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 04:22:09 PM »
I can have a look in any one is interested.

Do you mean you hope someone is interested so you've an excuse to go have a look  ;D , I can pretend if that helps.

Marc

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Wow
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 05:46:57 PM »
oooh!  Very nice, it's like a Fiat 126 but with a bit more space!  Tempted...very tempted!  ;D
Every cloud has one...

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Wow
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 08:00:03 PM »
 I love it. All it would need is a nice 850 Sport Coupe engine in the back.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Wow
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 10:52:13 PM »
I really really want to seriously consider this
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Blonde126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: 1
Re: Wow
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 07:41:39 PM »
I love the back of this car :) It caught my eye immediately on eBay.

Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: Wow
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 08:39:13 PM »
Ohhh thats nice!
I drive on Button Moon...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Wow
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2013, 09:45:52 PM »
I too also approve of this car. Im banned from contacting people on eBay though, so i'll leave it to you guys!  :$

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Wow
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 08:02:50 AM »
I too also approve of this car. Im banned from contacting people on eBay though, so i'll leave it to you guys!  :$

Tom

 ;D ;) :)