Author Topic: Good boot lid & side air vent trims  (Read 2518 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Good boot lid & side air vent trims
« on: May 15, 2013, 09:56:59 AM »
Hi guys,

I am still after a good (rust free) boot/engine lid and also some side air vent trims for an air-cooled 126. Do the later water-cooled side vents fit as I have seen these on later (polish) air-cooled?
If so I prefer these, or if you have some I could adapt to fit?
Would prefer local to Essex so I could pick-up and save delivery!!

Cheers
Marc

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 09:30:22 AM »
Hi there hope this picture helps sorry for the bad quality, the one on the left is the aircooled which has a sleve on the back and the bis has no sleve, so you would have to modify it to get the cooling, as for the later aicooled ones, ive seen those to i dont know if they are different to the bis

i got my side vents for my aircooled from axel gerstle but i cant find them advertised on the website anymore for some reason

Hope I've helped

 ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:15:57 PM by wsmitwil »
fiats forever

stevegibb

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 28
  • Karma: 3
Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »
Hi mark i have a really good chamois/biege engine lid , available in essex at my parents near halstead , interested pm me or call me stephen on 07786591390  ;)

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 09:20:00 PM »
fiats forever

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 10:49:50 PM »
 Marc I`ve got these. Are they any good to you?
 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 07:21:04 AM by 1973/126 »
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

markymarc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 571
  • Karma: 0
Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 09:35:20 AM »
Marc I`ve got these. Are they any good to you?
 

I will take them!! Let me know a price with postage?
Many thanks

Marc

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Good boot lid & side air vent trims
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 09:51:10 AM »
 Marc you`ve got a PM.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126