Author Topic: I like this one!!  (Read 6025 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: I like this one!!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2013, 03:51:27 PM »
The mad thing is I really liked the car, and wanted to buy it for retro rides! Anyway I hate arguing with anyone and its my birthday so im off out!  ;D

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: I like this one!!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2013, 05:48:01 PM »
Happy birthday, Tom!
Every cloud has one...

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: I like this one!!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2013, 07:58:25 PM »
 Tom you never know, you might be lucky and get a nice orange bis for your birthday.
 If not I`ll get you one of these :P
 http://www.bhs.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=34096&storeId=13077&productId=8294164&langId=-1&categoryId=
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: I like this one!!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 08:26:02 PM »
Tom you never know, you might be lucky and get a nice orange bis for your birthday.
 If not I`ll get you one of these :P
 http://www.bhs.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=34096&storeId=13077&productId=8294164&langId=-1&categoryId=

Cheeky bugger!  ;)
Ciao4Now

Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: I like this one!!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 08:37:58 PM »
ha, thats funny. Happy Birthday Tom!
I drive on Button Moon...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: I like this one!!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 09:44:46 PM »
Ha ha ha, that is actually the funniest thing I have ever seen!  :P :P :P

1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP