Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Goggomobil...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Goggomobil... (Read 1987 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Goggomobil...
«
on:
May 13, 2013, 09:00:26 PM »
If only I had some cash...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOGGOMOBIL-T250-SEDAN-NOT-ISETTA-HEINKEL-TROJAN-MESSERSCHMITT-/121108559003?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c32a1f49b#ht_286wt_1242
Logged
Every cloud has one...
charliebrown
Member
Posts: 59
Karma: 1
Location: Bodmin
Re: Goggomobil...
«
Reply #1 on:
May 13, 2013, 09:04:50 PM »
I first saw one of these at our local classic car show last August. It was immaculate - and I fell in love with it, it was my car of the show
Logged
kev126
Super Member
Posts: 473
Karma: 6
Built not bought
Re: Goggomobil...
«
Reply #2 on:
May 13, 2013, 09:26:59 PM »
HELP! I need this car in my life! Donations to me please
Logged
1989 Fiat 126 BIS
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: Goggomobil...
«
Reply #3 on:
May 21, 2013, 10:29:55 PM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=fiat&_sop=10&_osacat=29751&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0&_nkw=goggomobil&_sacat=29751
If only the engine was original...
It's amazing what people do with engines, met a chap today who was putting a Fiat 126 engine onto a motorbike...I didn't even know it was possible!
Logged
Every cloud has one...
wsmitwil
Super Member
Posts: 371
Karma: 2
Location: South Shropshire
Re: Goggomobil...
«
Reply #4 on:
May 22, 2013, 09:07:12 AM »
http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=7304.0
Logged
fiats forever
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Goggomobil...